24 year old designer born in Skodsborg, Denmark. I have a bachelors degree from the Design School Kolding, and is now living and studying for her masters degree from Copenhagen, currently doing her masters at The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts.
My special interests are shape development, construction, sewing and material experiments.
FIND ME ON
Fashion design student at Design School Kolding (2014-2017).
Stx, Nærum Gymnasium - social studies and english (2010-2013)
Construction and sewing, concept development, design process and methods, illustrating, photoshop, illustrator and indesign.
Has been doing individual work as well as team work and exhibitions.
USP, Universidade de São Paulo (2015):
- Problem solving - working with danish design methods abroad.
- Working in teams of danish and Brazilian students.
Internship at Astrid Andersen:
- Preparations for LFWM A/W 18 and CPHFW A/W 18: Construction, toiling, sewing, backstage dresser, production, sales.
Internship at Wan Hung London (2017):
- Preparations for S/S 18: Construction, toiling, sewing, Adobe Photoshop, backstage dresser, production.
Internship at Freya Dalsjø (2016):
- Construction, sewing, fabric choice, flat drawings, model castings, backstage dresser.